Every Tuesday we go for a walk in the preschool. We call it Tuesday Tembea. Tembea means ‘walk’ in Swahili. Enjoy!
left to right and top to bottom
- going on a walk!
- zoe with a silly face
- zoe with a big jump over the ditch
- diamond jumping over the ditch too
- flowers in moshi are in full bloom from the rain the last couple days
- jeremiah with a big smile as big sister irene is in the background
- dia holding my hand
- big piles of dirt that will be used to smooth the road… someday
- maria carrying some bananas we got from the banana lady that we passed
- the kids decided to pick some flowers
- moses (and diamond) sent their flowers home with me to give to mama melissa
- zoe with some flowers